[TYPO3-project-realty] Search and Pages in "Listview"

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Wed Nov 4 09:45:16 CET 2009

I have, hopfully a little problem, with search and pages in listview!

I am testing views with four browsers, IE8, Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera. The result, every time remains the same.

If I have a look at my website from BE switching to siteview (FE view) nearly everything is working fine. I can switch to several pages (35), can set filters, etc. and get the correct results.

If I have a view as a normal User, only FE view, these funktions do not work. And sometimes the layout is disturbed. Means the items of listview are going beyond the right border of my middle column. I have cleared all caches several times, but the result remains the same. I have no idea what to do to solve this problem.

Can somebody help me?