[TYPO3-project-realty] BUG: after save

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue May 19 14:13:27 CEST 2009

Hi Basti,

Basti schrieb:
> after save, will often import all fields deleted / emptied !
>
> Fields:
> Description, facilities, location, other

Could you please provide a list of steps to reproduce the problem,
included a description of what should happen and what happens instead?

Please also configure your newsreader to use your full name as sender
(not only an abbreviation) - in this newsgroup, we like to know to whom
we're talking. :-)

Please also check your newsreader settings for other problems - it seems
that the first line (that contained the "Hello") and the last few lines
(that contain the "Thanks" and a signature) are missing.

Oliver