[TYPO3-project-realty] Version 0.3.2 has been released

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Mar 27 14:22:48 CET 2009

Hi all,

I've just released version 0.3.2 of the Realty Manager extension
(extension key: "realty").

This version is a pure bug-fix release (including a compatibility fix
for TYPO3 4.3). Updating is recommended for all users of version 0.3.x.

The new version can be downloaded from the TER.

I'm very proud that this version contains *no* known bugs anymore. So
this will hopefully be the last 0.3.x release before we release 0.4.0 in
June or July. (And if you need the latest features sooner, there still
is our early-access program.)