[TYPO3-project-realty] FE editing

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jun 24 20:29:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

Roberto Torresani schrieb:
> In the manual I read that "Note that FE-created record become marked as
> hidden by default and have to be unhidden by a BE user."
> There are some solutions for save new record as visible or, better, to have
> the possibility to change directly in FE the state of record
> (visible/hidden)

Currently, this is not possible yet.

The hiding of new FE-created records is meant as a publishing workflow
(so that some other user then can publish the record). So in this
scenario, it doesn't make sense to allow the creator to
publish/unpublish it himself.

Would you like to sponsor the feature that it can be configured whether
new FE-created records are hidden?

Oliver