[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo Import without CLI

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jul 28 15:12:32 CEST 2009

Hi Mario,

Mario Stemmler schrieb:
> Any helpful hints, how i get the OpenImmo Import working on a
> shared-webhosting package, without a Command Line Interface?

If your booked package includes cron jobs, you can call the import via a
cron job.

Apart from that, version 0.5.0 will include a back-end module for the
import. We also provide this feature as part of the current early-access
version of the extension. (For fixed-price fee, the early access program
includes a new version every few weeks, a bug-fix flatrate and personal
support.) Please contact me if you're interested.

Oliver