[TYPO3-project-realty] Patched FORMidable

Oliver Schmütz info at schattenklinge.com
Mon Jul 20 18:50:38 CEST 2009

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I've patched a few things in ameos_formidable. If you get some errors
> when using the FE editor, this patched version might help:
>
> <http://www.oliverklee.de/.nobackup/T3X_ameos_formidable-1_1_347-z-200907201625.t3x>
>
> I've proposed all these changes on the FORMidable mailing list. So if
> you see a version 1.2 in the TER, it will most probably contain all
> these patches, and you should update. :-)
>
> Best regards,
>

> Oliver
Hi Oliver,

thanks for your work and effort.

After applying the updated extension i get the following formidable error:
FORMIDABLE CORE - The given XML file path
(/usr/www/users/test/immo/immo/typo3conf/ext/realty/pi1/tx_realty_frontEndEditor.xml)
does not exist

The path is a little messed up. The TYPO3 project is located in the
folder immo. The above path looks in the folder immo/immo/ ... which of
course doesn't exist.

Is the extension messed up or should i look at my personal settings?

Greetings,
Olli