[TYPO3-project-realty] WG: 2 Problems

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jul 14 18:05:14 CEST 2009

Hi Tim Snuffy,

please check your newsreader configuration; your posts currently aren't
using your real name as sender yet.

Please also check the keys of your keyboard: It seems that it randomly
puts three questing marks (!!!) at the end of some of your sentences.

Tim Snuffy schrieb:
>> For SORT_VALUE, there, there's a list of checkboxes "DB fields by which a
> FE user can sort the list view:" in the plugin >flexforms.
>
> Thats not the problem, I want include Fields to the search who are not in
> this lists!!!

That would need some changes to the extension itself (which means that
you cannot update the extension anymore if you do the changes yourself).

> I want to include total new Infofileds to realty. I make a plug-in with the
> Kickstarter with this field. It is possible to fill the field in the Backend
> flexform but I don't know how to insert the field into the FE-Editor, the
> search, list- and single view!!!

This also requires changes to the extension.

If you think these changes would make sense to include in the official
version and you would like to sponsor these features, please let me know.

Best regards,

Oliver