[TYPO3-project-realty] Add a / more new checkboxes (Heating)

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 1 11:40:24 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

Oliver schrieb:
> is it possible to add more checkboxes in the flexform and how to do?

Yes and no. :-) Technically, it is possible, but your changes would be
overwritten with the next upgrade.

Instead, I propose you create a patch and upload it to the bug tracker
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> so we could integrate it into the
official version.

> I add it in tca.php and the both lang.xml but with no result.

For additional heating types, you need to modify the following files:

- locallang.db: add the missing heating type in English and your
preferred languages
- tca.php: add the additional heating type options
- pi1: tx_realty_frontEndEditor.xml: add the additional heating type options

Please make sure to clear the configuration cache after your changes.

Oliver