[TYPO3-project-realty] "Separate page for the details view for this object"

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jan 6 18:09:35 CET 2009

Hi Paul,

Schmitz schrieb:
> The objects are holiday flats. For some of the objects I want to offer more
> information. An Example is the kalender with booking dates (flatmanager
> extension).If it would work how i thought (overwriting the singleview-pid)
> it would be perfect.

As a workaround, you can provide the complete URL of the (normal)
details page in the "separate single view page" field and change the
page UID:

http://test.com/index.php?id=42&tx_realty_pi1[showUid]=2&cHash=6ed4b88ca6

Please make sure to use the URL for that particular object because the
cHash has to match the showUid value so that caching works.

Best regards,

Oliver