[TYPO3-project-realty] Displayed hidden and deleted pics

Florian Köhler info at webtwist.de
Tue Feb 3 08:41:23 CET 2009

If anybody else has this problem, a simple solution for shown but not
displayed thumbnail images in gallery view is changing the query in

private function countImages() (file: class.ty_realty_p1.php) to:

$dbResult = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery(
			'COUNT(*) as number',
			REALTY_TABLE_IMAGES,
			'realty_object_uid=' . $this->internal['currentRow']['uid'].' AND
deleted=0'
		);

This probem (in my case?)  properly  has a more complex background: If
there is an openImmo update of an object (with images), the images of
this object are also stored in the zip File, which will be uploaded to
FTP import folder. After the cronjob update, these images are stored as
a copy in the upload folder and as new entry in db. The deleted-flag of
the older db entries is set to '1'. But old images and db entries will
never be deleted by the  import-script.