[TYPO3-project-realty] I need Held by automatic openimmo import

Roberto Gerhardt roberto at aventu.de
Thu Dec 10 10:45:35 CET 2009

Hello,

thank for your answer.

At the commando line - If we start the cronjob manual then we get this
error:

Warning: include(): Failed opening '' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/virtual/mietkontor.de/htdocs/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh on line 119

At the automatic import, I dont see error messages. I have set a email
adress on the extension setting but it dont send email with the log.

Furthermor I have a question too.

The Owner of the script is the user ftp at ftpaccount.de (VHost: vu2030)
The user root start the cronjob.
Is this a problem, that importet immofiles not delete or the outer problems?

Thnaks.