[TYPO3-project-realty] Active-State / Path is lost

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon Dec 7 16:48:37 CET 2009

Hi Jens,

Spyme schrieb:
> this is my first post in a newsgroup, remember me for any errors done :)

Welcome here!

(And please configure your news client to use your full real name in the
From: so we see to whom we're talking. Thanks!)

> TOPIC: On my project, the navigation has 3 levels:
> Mainpage --> Category --> Menu-Item. All 3rd level items get an active
> class within the TS-Setup. During the >Single-View< or the
>>Favorite-View<, the path is being lost an the selected menu item loose
> the active state. Example:
> http://www.domain.com/renting/1-room-flats.html is active an the
> list-view works fine. If i select an item for the single view, the path
> is changing to: http://www.domain.com/listview/single-view.html?tx_path.
>
> I can see the problem, but dont get the idea to solve it. Is it
> possible, that every single-view, has the same id as the list-view page?

No, the single view needs to be a separate page from the list view page.

To solve your problem, you could make the single view page a sub page of
the list view page and use the CUR _and_ ACT menu states to make both
menu states look similar.

Oliver
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member