[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo Import and some value aren't imported

Rabenstein, Andreas ARabenstein at Preussag-Immobilien.de
Mon Aug 31 14:52:09 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

I checked the sysfolder. All records use the same.

Now I deleted all cities and district in the BE except one (Dresden) that isn't used in my records. After the openimmo-import most of the used cities and districts are created new. Exceptions are the cities "Kiel" and "Salzgitter" and the district "Lebenstedt". In this cases only [AKTUELLER WERT IST NICHT ERLAUBT (1)] is shown at the BE.
Is it possible some values are locked because of earlier input error? Where can I initialize the used memory / recent record-data.

Thanks for your help.

Andreas