[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo Import and some value aren't imported

Rabenstein, Andreas ARabenstein at Preussag-Immobilien.de
Mon Aug 31 10:17:42 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,

thanks for your answer so far, but there is still the city-problem.

> Actually, we import only a relatively small subset of all fields which
> are parts of the (huge) OpenImmo standard. These fields are some of
> those (missing feature). Please contact me if you'd like to sponsor the
> addition of these fields.

>> Some values of city and/or district in the backend is shown [AKTUELLER WERT IST NICHT ERLAUBT (1)] even if
>> they exist. Else they won't be created if they don't exist.

It works for most cities and districts but not for a few f.e. Braunschweig, Berlin, Wolfenbüttel, Hildesheim, Hannover work, Kiel and Salzgitter don't.
It's the same with district, most work, few don't.

Greets Andreas