[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmo on HostEurope?

Mario Stemmler mario.stemmler at tfh-wildau.de
Thu Apr 9 12:52:43 CEST 2009

Hi
are there people out there, who managed the OpenImmo Import on the
german webhoster
HostEurope?

TYPO3 installed smoothly on the webpack L (they dont sell it anymore -
comparable with
webpack 2.0 L) but there isn't a possibility to arrange any cronjobs. :(

I studied the Tutorial hard and got the Zip-Upload via FTP working.

As there's no real shell access I gave the Shell Emulator a try (TER:
shell):

$ exec cli_dispatch.phpsh openImmoImport
sh: line 0: exec: cli_dispatch.phpsh: not found

I executed this command in /[absolute path of the TYPO3 installation]/typo3/

What's wrong? Is there another approach?

Mario Stemmler

TYPO3 4.2.6; ameos_formidable 1.1.0; oelib 0.5.2; realty 0.3.2