[TYPO3-project-realty] Ligthbox as Gallery?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Oct 22 15:42:15 CEST 2008

Hi Björn,

for a new topic, please create a new message. Please don't use the
"reply" function because this will cause your message to get sorted into
another thread (which drastically reduces the chances of getting an answer).

Björn Hushy Scholz schrieb:
> is it possible to use lightbox as gallery by ts instead of the included gallery page function?

In the current released version, this is not possible yet. We'll include
this in version 0.4.0 (which will be released some time next year). This
feature also is available via the early access program. If you're
interested, please contact me via personal e-mail for the current pricing.

Best regards,

Oliver