[TYPO3-project-realty] Delete switch dependency for object_type

Herbert Maier herbert_maier_consulting at yahoo.de
Fri May 23 16:38:11 CEST 2008

Hi

I am a beginner on typoscript and try to remove the dependency when i click "for rent" vs "for sale" that i dont get that change of the forms when creating a new realty object in the backend.

I know the function is that it displays other fields (buying price vs rent includes ..) when i change the radio buttons while creating object but I dont need that so i try to get it off.

Thought it is the createListRow function in the class.tx_realty_pi1.php as I found some lines with "switch / case ..." for object_type but if i delete the funct. .. no effect.

Anybody a clue?

Thanks
Herb.

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.