[TYPO3-project-realty] Unknown column 'realty_object_uid' in 'where clause'

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun Jul 20 14:08:33 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan,

please reply to messages from the newsgroup/mailing list to the
newsgroup/mailing list again, not just via personal e-mail to me.
Otherwise, other users won't be able to read and reply to your message.
Thanks!

Willkommer, Stefan schrieb:
> first i've tried to upgrade but i run into some problems  and decided to
> deleted the extensions, drop the db tables and reinstall the it. So
> after the new installation i run into this error. What do i have to
> update after a new installation?

It looks like some DB changes didn't make it into the 0.2.x branch.
We'll fix this and then release a 0.2.1 as soon as possible.

Oliver