[TYPO3-project-realty] Install Problem - CREATE TABLE tx_ralty_objects fails

Christophe Stadler discopimp at pornogamy.net
Fri Jul 18 16:19:05 CEST 2008

Hello,

My provider informed me that it is not possible or sensible to switch of
strict mode. I tried again installing ralty under a frsh install with a
MYSQL5 databse and the same issue appears.

I won't have time to bug-report this since i already spent quite a lot of
time trying to get this to work and haven't even been able to try out wether
i want to use this extension.

Hope you understand, let me know if you fix this at some point.

Kind Regards, Chris

On 7/16/08 10:35 PM, in article
mailman.1.1216240534.22794.typo3-project-realty at lists.netfielders.de,