[TYPO3-project-realty] Realty and russian translation

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 16 19:16:58 CEST 2008

Hi CC/Kabelmail.de

please configure your news reader/e-mail program to user your real name
as sender. We like to know whom we're talking to in the TYPO3
newsgroups. Thanks! :-)

Kabelmail.de schrieb:
> But now I have the same problem like Christoph with the language
> switcher. Is there some hope, that the extension will work soon in both
> languages or is there another way to manage it.

Currently, this feature isn't sponsored yet. As we currently sponsored
features have a higher priority, sponsoring will speed this up a lot. If
you're interested, please contact me via personal e-mail so we can work
out the details.

Regards,

Oliver