[TYPO3-project-realty] Include an additional link to details page

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 9 13:45:03 CEST 2008

Hi Björn,

Björn Jacob schrieb:
> I'm using realty 0.1.2 and so far I'm pretty happy with this great
> extension. But I've got a question. How can I include an additional link to
> the details page? In the subpart LIST_ITEM there's only the marker
> LINKED_TITLE. But this is not enough for our project. Is there something
> like in tt_news ###LINK_ITEM###Exposé###LINK_ITEM### where "Exposé" is the
> link text?

The Realty Manager 0.3.0 which will be released in September 2008 will
contain an additional field for the details page of an object (on a
per-object basis).

If you would like to get this version earlier, I can offer you our
early-access program. If you're interested, please contact me via
personal e-mail.

Oliver