[TYPO3-project-realty] Realty and another language

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jan 9 20:14:00 CET 2008

Hi Murat,

Murat schrieb:
> i would like to add turkish to Realty Manager.

That's great! Would you like to send the language files to me so I can
integrate the translation into the official version?

> Extension is working with German and English so far but when I change it
> to turkish it displays :
>
> ###REALTY_ITEMS###
> ###LINKS_TO_RESULT_PAGES###

1. Have you set the front-end language for you site in TS setup?

config {
    htmlTag_langKey = tr
    language = tr
}

2. Maybe this is a problem with oelib. Are you using version 0.2.5?
Maybe you could try with the current development version, too (it should
fix a couple of localization problems):. It is available at
<http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/>

Regards,

Oliver