[TYPO3-project-realty] cityselsecotr without realURL possible?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Feb 20 22:44:44 CET 2008

Hi Björn,

Bjoern "Hushy" Scholz schrieb:
> can you tell me, when the realty manager will be updated? Or cannyou
> maybe tell where I can correct the part, that the manager will work
> without realURL bececause realURL is not working.

We hope to release the Realty Manager 0.2.0 in March 2008.

If you like, you have have a look at the development version that will
become the 0.2.0 version here:

<http://www.oliverklee.de/.nobackup/T3X_oelib-0_3_99-z-200802202228.t3x>
<http://www.oliverklee.de/.nobackup/T3X_realty-0_1_99-z-200802202228.t3x>

Note: You need to install the development version of oelib first. Please
also make sure that you have at least TYPO3 4.1.2 and PHP 5.1.

If you find any bugs, please report them at <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>

Regards,

Oliver