[TYPO3-project-realty] List View isn?t shown

Florian Köhler info at webtwist.de
Tue Dec 30 16:30:29 CET 2008

Hi folks,

I tried to install realty manager 0.3.  I followed the online manual
step by step. In my BE I created the folders and a list page and a
single view page. I could select the plugin so it worked fine

I created some testing attributes in the auxiliary folder like
one-family home... worked fine.

Then I tried to create a realty object in the object folder, I could
select the attributes. The problem so far is, that the list view page
isn?t shown in the FE better: there is a white page.

Whenever I hide the object in the BE or i select a different folder as
starting point,the full page is shown with the message:

We offer you the following objects:No results were found with these
search parameters. Please try refining your search.

That?s logic, because there aren?t any objects, which could be printed
on the page. Does anybody have experience with a similar error?

Could it be a language problem? The language I used in BE is German but
the message, that no objects are found in FE is English

(My System: Typo3 4.1.6, oelib 0.5, PHP 5.2, MySql 5.some)