[TYPO3-project-realty] Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where this table, tx_realty_cities, is not allowed

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Aug 21 17:06:58 CEST 2008

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Gruss schrieb:
[huge quote]

Please only quote the parts of the message that are relevant to your
reply. This will make reading (and answering!) your message a lot
easier. Thanks!

> i have the same problem. I tried to create a City and get the following
> error: 1: Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where this
> table, tx_realty_cities, is not allowed

Does this occur occur when you try to create a city from within a realty
object? If that is the case, please check that you have set the General
Record Storage Page of you objects system folder to the system folder in
which you keep the auxiliary records (cities, house types etc.).

> Next problem: i created some objects in the database - in the FE Page
> (listpage) - but i received only this message: Leider wurden keine
> Ergebnisse für Ihre Suchkriterien gefunden. Versuchen Sie die Suche zu
> verallgemeinern.

Please check that all objects have a city. Objects without a city don't
get displayed in the FE.

Oliver