[TYPO3-project-realty] Images dont work (for me)

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Aug 1 19:10:20 CEST 2008

Hi Herb,

Herbert Maier schrieb:
> unfortunately I cant see images on the single page - I just see the caption but image itself is not displayed while image processing itself works, checked gdlib/image magick.
> In Backend I have "no thumbs generated" already on the edit page of an realty object.

A few things that come to mind:

- Please check in the install tool that all parts of image processing
work. Do processed images in other extensions work?
- Which version of the Realty Manager are you using? If you've upgraded
from the Realty Manager 0.1.x to 0.2.x, please make sure that you have
updated the database and that you've executed the SQL to convert your
data as described in the upgrade notes in the manual.
- Are the images broken only on the single view page, or are they also
broken in the list view and in the gallery?
- Does this problem occur with all browsers or only with certain browsers?
- Are you using realURL?
- Please also have a look at the generated page source. Are there any
image tags there at all in the single view?

Best regards,

Oliver