[TYPO3-project-realty] Realty and russian translation

Christoph Rösinger roesinger at cr-eation.de
Tue Apr 22 19:48:39 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for your answer.
The problem ist, that Realty Manager shows the russion and the german
version (of one and the same object) in the singleview (FE) among each
other.

With DATA POOL Objects like ³Haustyp, Heizungsart etc.² it`s the same
problem. Although the translation of (Zentralheizung) refers correctly to
the german text, the language is not switched in the detail table by pushing
the russion flagg.
The translation that is defined and managed by the locallang.xml works
correctly.

Config.:

Typo3 4.1.5
Oelib 0.2.5
Realty 0.1.2

Thanks for your help!!
Christoph Rösinger

Oliver schrieb
Hi Christoph,

Christoph Rösinger schrieb:
> When I add a russian immo-object, my typo3 shows both, the german and the
> russian version on the same site (There ist no langueage filtering).

Are you sure you want to refer to the site and not a page?

What exactly is shown where? What is your setup?

Regards,

Oliver