[TYPO3-piwik] piwikitegration 3.9.0 and typo3 4.5.20

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Mon Oct 29 05:31:30 CET 2012

Hi Kay and List,

has anyone had any issues upgrading to piwik 1.9.1 and piwikintegration
3.9.0 from TER on LTS 4.5.20?  Since upgrading both components on an
existing database with several sites logging to it, the dashboard no
longer seems to work (sites drop down on the right does not work, tab
menus don't work when clicked/hovered and graph widgets do not load).

It feels like some sort of javascript problem in the interface (although
I'm not getting any errors displayed in the backend).

I can get into the settings menu in the piwik console, and
adding/removing sites and users still works, just displaying any stats
on the dashboards seems broken.

I've tried removing the piwik directory and reinstalling with no effect.
  The database tables have been renamed to user_ as well.

Interestingly enough a fresh install into a blank TYPO3 4.7.5 does work,
so I'm assuming something is at fault with the database as well?

Are there any extra caches, or temporary files I can clear to see if
that helps?  I'm going to install adminer and have a poke around,
perhaps the schema upgrade during install of 1.9.1 did something?

Any help appreciated
--
Mark Roemermann.