[TYPO3-piwik] piwikintegration: Trying to get it working ...

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 13:06:08 CEST 2012

[Kay Strobach] wrote & schrieb:

>Hello Martin,
>
>could you point me to the toolchain for either convert or create the new
>TYPE of documentation for TYPO3 extensions?

as said in a private email we are heavily working on that should be
available soon - at least we are hoping for that.

You CAN do the following in the meantime:
Newly render extension docs on http://preview.docs.typo3.org/ have a
link to the ReST file. For example:
Open
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/Extensions/piwikintegration/3.5.5/
in the browser und do a "Save complete page as HTML". The you get all
the images.

And the link "manual-for-sphinx.rst" ist the appropriate ReST code:
http://preview.docs.typo3.org/TYPO3/Extensions/piwikintegration/3.5.5/

>I do currently investigate some options for excluding the localconf.php ;)

Coooool!

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de