[TYPO3-piwik] piwikintegration: Trying to get it working ...

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Sun Jun 17 14:22:05 CEST 2012

Hi Kay,

>if possible please move the t3lib_div line to the ext_tables.php
>Piwik needs to include the localconf to get several settings.

Isn't there a better solution?

This line for example is part of the introduction package:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling'] =
t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL').'index.php?id=16';

Stuff like this should go to the documentation. I know that
documenting with OpenOffice is a challenge. I'm involved in the
documentation team in the process of migrating OpenOffice manuals the
the new reStructuredText format. I could help you migrating the
"piwikintegration" documentation. Are you interested?

cheers ...

Martin

--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Documentation Team Member

http://mbless.de