[TYPO3-piwik] DWA and PiwikMobile are working again

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Fri Feb 4 08:41:54 CET 2011

Hi guys, I've tried the latest extension from TER with the newest piwik
mobile and DWA.  Works great for admin user, thanks for all the hard work!

The login works fine for the admin user, however creating extra user
accounts in piwik or in the typo3 user admin doesn't seem to allow login
from those apps.

In piwik mobile I receive an error "You can't access this resource as it
requires an View access for at least one website" I've tried editing
permissions to 'view' and 'admin' for multiple websites in the user
settings in piwik - no effect.

In DWA any account other than admin gets back a username/password is
incorrect error.  Admin account works though.

I'm not sure how to track down if this is an error in
typo3/extension/piwik/DWA or piwik mobile.  Any hints of where to start?
  I'm more of a site editor/integrator than a coder, but I'm willing to
turn on any extra logging thats needed.

Either way the main admin account works for now, thanks again!