[TYPO3-piwik] Fatal Error in Module and Extension Manager settings

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Jul 30 10:39:13 CEST 2010

Hello Jonas,

thanks for the debugging.
I'll take a look next week.

I assume, that there is an issue with the path. I had that on a Solaris
before :( So i will change the behavior to use the build in zip
functions instead of trying to use the commandline. (So the commandline
will be the fallback) ...

@parse_ini i thought i dropped all places were i used that function.
But i will take a look next week too.

Best regards