[TYPO3-piwik] Installation trouble

Peter Kindström typo3 at campingwebben.se
Sun Feb 7 18:17:54 CET 2010

Hi list!
I was excited when I found this extension, because I have been thinking
about installing Piwik on my web site for a few month. Now I thought it
would be much easier with this extension...

I installed "piwikintegration" via Ext Manager without problems (but I
did not see any suggestions to also install "piwik"?).

Next I choose Web -> Template -> [page where I have my template] ->
Info/Modify -> Edit whole template record -> Includes. Puh! ;-)
There, under Include static, I choose "Piwik Integration
(piwikintegration)" so that it moved from Items: to Selected:

Then I choose Web -> Statistics -> [page where I have my template] and
all I got whas this Tipp:
"Please choose a page from the tree on the left, which has at least a
template with the constant usr_piwik_id."

It was quite easy to find out that the page I had choosen really HAD the
constant "usr_piwik_id", even thou the extension typoscript was not put
under the "plugin" branch of the tree.  ;-)  But it still do not work!

I have tried to clear all cache, login/log out, removed/added the static
template again and even closed/opened my web brower but still no luck.
I use Typo3 v4.3.0beta1 (yes, I know I should upgrade).

Now I have no more ideas on what to do. Do you have any?

Regards,
Peter Kindström