[TYPO3-paymentlib] paymentlib 0.4.0 - paysuite ?

Robert Heel rheel at 1drop.de
Fri May 14 12:33:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

I had the same question short time ago ...

paymentlib 0.3 doesn't need paysuite.
But it seems that the new author didn't develop paymentlib further.
I've tried to contact him but didn't get an answer.

Franz Holzinger starts a forge named "transactor"

Regs,

Robert

Am 14.05.2010 08:25, schrieb untangler:
> Hi,
>
> in the TER I found paymentlib version 0.3.2.
>
> When I look at the info of the extension paysuite there is a comment
> that it will be moved to paymentlib 0.4.0 and so its status is
> "obsolete".
>
> Is paysuite necessary for paymentlib?
>
> regards
> untangler

*Onedrop Solutions GmbH & Co. KG*

Sudetenstr. 26
93073 Neutraubling

Tel. +49 (0) 9401/88 165 - 28
Fax +49 (0) 9401/88 165 - 50

www.1drop.de
rheel at 1drop.de

*Kommanditgesellschaft*

Sitz: Neutraubling
Registergericht Regensburg
HRA 7674

*Komplementärin*

Onedrop Solutions Verwaltungs GmbH
Sitz: Neutraubling
Registergericht Regensburg
HRB 10570
Geschäftsführer: Robert Zierhofer

P*  Please consider the environment before printing this email.*