[TYPO3-paymentlib] paymentlib + quickpay + tt_products is working now?

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat May 31 14:20:59 CEST 2008

Tonni Aagesen a écrit :

>> This same question was posted before, I know, in fact is a cut and
>> paste of a post from Karsten :), but in the last post tt_products was
>> not supporting the last version of paymentlib and now I understand
>> that this version is supported, so.. it's possible to use the existing
>> paymentlib_quickpay_0.1.3.t3x extension with tt_products? where can I
>> find a guide to deploy it? Or quickpay still not supported for
>> tt_products and the only valid methods are the published at
>> http://jambage.com/paymentlib-extensions/ ?
>
> I am interested to know if and why only the extensions at
> http://jambage.com/paymentlib-extensions/ is supported.
>
> Could someone please enlighten me?

Some of them are already in TER. There are many authors of paymentlib
extensions. They are free to upload into TER or to another place.
Everyone is invited to support these extensions.
You can compare your code with the paymentlib_paypal extension and use
the same methods. tt_products needs additional methods.

- Franz