[TYPO3-paymentlib] paymentlib + quickpay + tt_products is working now?

Juan Pablo Villaverde jpablo at omnisciens.com
Sun May 25 23:54:30 CEST 2008

Hi! Is it possible to get a step by step guide, to implemet paymenlib and
paymentlib_quickpay into tt_products. with the typoscipt that goes along
with it..?

This same question was posted before, I know, in fact is a cut and paste of
a post from Karsten :), but in the last post tt_products was not supporting
the last version of paymentlib and now I understand that this version is
supported, so.. it's possible to use the existing
paymentlib_quickpay_0.1.3.t3x extension with tt_products? where can I find a
guide to deploy it? Or quickpay still not supported for tt_products and the
only valid methods are the published at
http://jambage.com/paymentlib-extensions/ ?

Thanks,

Juan Pablo Villaverde