[TYPO3-paymentlib] Where do I found any documentation for paymentlib?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Tue Mar 4 21:17:51 CET 2008

Hi!

I need any solution for typo3 that after user registration the user could pay
and if it successed, the activation should be done automaticly. Can I use the
paymentlib for this? What can I implement for this?

I get the contact with a bank, he could give me the credit card accepting
modul, he could help me at the integration. But he don't know, what is the
typo3. Is there any interface specifikation?

Thanks Gabor Matyi