[TYPO3-paymentlib] Paymentlib use case: the donations extension

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 12 11:28:03 CEST 2007

Hi all,

At T3DD07, Tonni demo'ed paymentlib using an extension to collect
donations. This was a pretty rough first version, but I had a client of
mine needing that and I offered to take up the development of this
extension.

I have now released a new, much more complete version of this extension
[1]. It relies on the newest version of paymentlib (0.3.0).

I hope you will find this extension useful, both for direct usage and as
an example of paymentlib implementation.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/donations/0.5.0/