[TYPO3-paymentlib] Extension Key paymentlib_saferpay already exists

valli valli at icsurselva.ch
Wed Oct 31 14:01:15 CET 2007

Hello Franz,

What is the 'transaction central payment library written by Franz Holzinger'?
Is this another paymentlib or make it use of paymentlib?

How would the payment architecture look like of the new tt_products?
As I'm understand you it looks like this:

               tt_products

    'transaction central payment library'

                 paymentlib

 paymentlib_ipayment    paymentlib_quickpay  paymentlib_saferpay  paymentlib_XY

When it is planned to publish paymentlib_saferpay in the TER?
(we don't use paymentlib_saferpay with tt_porducts;
 we will use it with donations library)

Will your version of paymentlib_saferpay work with paymentlib 0.3.0?

Valli