[TYPO3-paymentlib] tt_products 2.5.3 & paymentlib 0.3.0

Richard Hirner richard at hirner.at
Thu Nov 22 14:19:38 CET 2007

Am Mittwoch, den 21.11.2007, 15:30 +0100 schrieb Franz Holzinger:

[paymentlib PayPal method]
> It is for payment lib. It needs adaption to version 0.3.0. I would
> appreciate your patch.

So paymentlib 0.3.0 does work with the latest tt_products? I didn't
manage to get it working, see my other thread.

I now wrote a quick-n-dirty handleScript for PayPal Express Checkout and
will switch to paymentlib for new customers when it seems to be stable.

--
Best regards,
Richard