[TYPO3-paymentlib] Is paymentlib the right choice for me?

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Tue May 15 12:02:08 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> I would like to implement some online payment on one of my TYPO3 websites.
>
> What I need is actually very simple.
>
> The users has to fill out a form and are then sent to a paysite. When
> payment is accepted an email with user information is sent to a
> specified email address. Thats it...to begin with at least.
>
> I have been looking at the paymentLib and paymentLib_quickpay extensions
> and im thinking about writing a small extension that supports paymentlib.
>
> I have a little experience with writing extensions and php programming,
> but Im a bit lost right now and just want to know if im on the right
> path or maybe there is another way?

Of course I'll always encourage everyone to use paymentlib. In my
opinion there might be another way, but paymentlib is the _right_ way :)

You might want to use ext:donations from TER as an example on howto
integrate paymentlib into your extension.

You are most welcome to ask me if any questions should arise.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen