[TYPO3-paymentlib] Welcome to the paymentlib list

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sun Mar 25 17:40:29 CEST 2007

Hi Tonni,

Tonni Aagesen wrote:
> Currently supported payment methods:
>     - Payment method "iPayment" (extkey:paymentlib_ipayment)
>
> Planned and upcoming payment methods
>     - Payment method "PayPal" (extkey:paymentlib_paypal)
>     - Payment method "quickpay" (extkey:paymentlib_quickpay)
>
> Hopefully this list will grow rapidly.
>
> If you are developing a payment method or an paymentlib supported
> extension, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

I'd like to integrate the german DTA standard to paymentlib. There's
already a PEAR package implementing this "Payment_DTA". I'd like to
review the PEAR package and take it over to TYPO3 into the paymentlib.
How can I start using the framework? What is the namespace for new
modules? Unfortunalely I could find any documentation on the general
conecpt. Thanks in advance for your feedback and a quickstart!

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/