[TYPO3-paymentlib] solution to sell files ?

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Sat Mar 10 18:06:46 CET 2007

Thomas wrote:

> We plan to offer several file types for download against micro payments
> (paypal as an example would be fine). So we need a lean shop function which
> provides automatically sending of the ordered files by mail after successful
> micro payment process.
>
> Is the paymentlibrary recommended fot his purpose ?

Well, paymentlib is suited for any extension, which wants to make use of
online payments. Though paymentlib is a common interface for online
payments and does not have any kind of shop functionality in itself, it
can be easily be integrated into new or existing extensions.

I know that a payment method for PayPal is being worked on [1]. You
could also ask your favorite payment gateway to make a payment method
(or perhaps offer them the opportunity to sponsor the development).

If decide to integrate paymentLib, I'll of course be here to answer
questions and help you in any way I can.

[1] http://fholzinger.com/index.php?id=231

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen