[TYPO3-paymentlib] Set MerchantID from Typoscript

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Tue Jun 12 15:19:59 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> I have mentioned earlier that I need to be able to set MerchantID from
> typoscript since I need to have multiple "shops" on one site.
>
> Is it possible to do this without messing with the original paymentlib
> and paymethod extensions?

Sorry, no :(

It might be possible to create a "typoscript override", but it can't be
based on TSFE:id conditions, since resultpage.php is not tied to an
page:uid.

However, it should be possible to use domain record conditions in the
typoscript.

Do you have multiple domains (a domain pr. merchant agreement) ?

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen