[TYPO3-paymentlib] Successfull transaction but no transaction record in backend

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Thu Jun 7 14:17:48 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> Sounds good...and its working now. A transaction for an offline payment
> has been made.
>
> However, its not possible to see the transaction info in the backend, is
> this just a missing feature?

The paymentlib code contains an initial backend module, but I'm going to
remove it i the next release. Instead there will be a paymentlib_admin
extension, which will handle this and any other transaction changes.

The "payment with flexforms" thread from 05-07-2007 discusses this subject.

If you are integrating paymentlib into an extension, there are some
tceform "helpers", that you can use. An example:

$TCA['tx_seminars_attendances']['columns']['paymentlib_trx_uid'] = Array (
     'exclude' => 0,
     'label' => 'Payment details',
     'config' => Array (
         'type' => 'user',
         'userFunc' =>
'tx_paymentlib_tceforms->itemsProcFunc_paymentDetails',
     )
);

This will render something like this in your record
http://hoegaarden.pil.dk/~ta/.seminars/payment_info.png

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen