[TYPO3-paymentlib] Successfull transaction but no transaction record in backend

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Thu Jun 7 08:46:31 CEST 2007

Tonni Aagesen skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>
>>> I have rebooted the webserver and the error log is working, I have
>>> testet by writing some error code.
>>>
>>> I have tried to complete a transaction but nothing is appended to the
>>> error log and no transaction is added to the database.
>
> Did you try error_log() function? Else try this script:
>
> <?php
> error_log('test error test');
> ?>
>
>> Does the web server have to be configured for SSL?
>
> Nope, it should auto-detect if your site is SSL or non-SSL.

Hi

The error log works fine, but no errors appear when trying to complete a
transaction. I think it has something to do with the https. The
detection your talking about may not be working.

As I wrote earlier, when I try to complete an offline payment the same
page https://mydomain/... is called an our server cant handle this

/BB