[TYPO3-paymentlib] Successfull transaction but no transaction record in backend

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Wed Jun 6 14:13:58 CEST 2007

Tonni Aagesen skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>
>> Well actually I have full access to the server. I have added this line
>> now:
>>
>> error_log = c:\php\log\errors.txt to the php.ini file.
>
> If you are using apache, the errors will be in its (virtual-) hosts
> logfile.
>
>> Do you know if I will have to reboot the server before it works?
>
> I know that Apache needs to be restarted, but if you are using MIIS I
> don't have clue :)

Of course Im using MIIS, I won't reboot the web server right now but I
will get back to you as soon as I have.

Another question:

Im still exploring the donation ext. to get a better idea of how to
implement paymentlib in my own extension.

Im a bit confused about the receed function. When is this called? In the
confirm function its only called if there has been an earlier submission
or is this a misunderstanding?

On the other hand, the receed function stores (supposedly) a donation
record, so it should be called when a payment has been accepted?

Can you clear this up for me?

/BB