[TYPO3-paymentlib] tt_products 2.5.3 & paymentlib 0.3.0

Richard Hirner richard at hirner.at
Sun Dec 16 18:20:31 CET 2007

Hi,

[paysuite]
> The next thread on this newslist from where you have taken the Paypal
> extension. I am sure you will find it again.
My mistake was that I only looked at tt_products 2.5.3 although it was
filed under tt_products 2.7.0.

> What is missing?
My payment class is now called when the order is done. But when my
setDetails() is called, the argument only contains:

/*** begin output from debugster ***/
array(5)
[transaction]
array(6)
[amount]
double
25
[currency]
null
NULL
[orderuid]
integer
51
[returi]
string
(58)
http://.../warenkorb.0.html?&[backPID]=14
[faillink]
string
(137)
http://.../warenkorb.0.html?&[backPID]=14&products_finalize=0&FE_SESSION_KEY=61af102e76-4a30f05237c85c1fb5afeb3c474aa36f
[successlink]
string
(117)
http://.../warenkorb.0.html?&[backPID]=14&FE_SESSION_KEY=61af102e76-4a30f05237c85c1fb5afeb3c474aa36f
[total]
null
NULL
[address]
null
NULL
[basket]
null
NULL
[cc]
null
NULL
/*** end output from debugster ***/

Why is the currency NULL (ok I can find this out in other ways) and why
is address NULL? Where can I take the buyer address details from? I need
them for my PayPal SetExpressCheckoutDetails call.

--
Best regards,
Richard <richard at hirner.at>