[TYPO3-paymentlib] tt_products 2.5.3 & paymentlib 0.3.0

Richard Hirner richard at hirner.at
Thu Dec 13 14:24:58 CET 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I have still two questions:

ERROR MESSAGE:
> > * Bug?: This error message is not printed but instead the order is
> > finalized!
>
> No, you must modify your extension to return the lib obj. This is needed
> for tt_products ot create the transaction id.
OK. But where is this error message put and why is the order finalized
although there was an error in the payment system? I still think that
this is a bug.

LIBOBJ:
To return an libobj, you use the PAYSUITE extension. How can I get it?

And a comment about PAYPAL:
> See this newslist.
Sorry, I even used your PayPal code as a coding example, but I didn't
realize it somehow ;)

--
Best regards,
Richard <richard at hirner.at>