[TYPO3-paymentlib] saferpay, paymentlib and tt_products

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Wed Dec 5 14:29:13 CET 2007

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Franz Holzinger
Datum:       04.12.2007 19:30:
> Patric Schmid a écrit :
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm confused, it seems that paymentlib includes a solution for payment with
>> SAFERPAY. Korrekt?
>>
>> Is this paymentlib in tt_products included, or do i have to download and
>> integrate it seperately?
>>
>> Do only sponsors get the saferypay solution??
>>
>> I  need to understand ;-)..thank you
>
> See the topic 'several paymentlib extensions' on this mailinglist. Only
> one line above.
>
> - Franz

Did you ever test saferpay? I'm just wondering about that:
https://webservices.primerchants.com/billing/TransactionCentral/EnterTransaction.asp?

Further saferpay either requires JRE on the server for direct handling
and safe data communication or direct linking to their server and
forwarding the customer (i.e. out of the scope of the original url)

Can't find anything of that at the extension. Or do I oversee something?

Regs. Peter.

--
Fiat lux!
Docendo discimus.